Join our host, Franciscan University Vice President of Advancement Michael Hernon, and panelists, Franciscan University professors of theology Dr. Regis Martin and Dr. Scott Hahn, as they welcome the Church’s leading thinkers, writers, and public figures to discuss Catholic life and thought today. Franciscan University Presents airs the first Sunday of each month at 10 p.m. and the ensuing Thursday at 5 a.m. (both times Eastern) on the Eternal Word Television Network. Check local times and listings as times are subject to change.
Franciscan University Presents
Joy to the World
How did Christ’s coming change everything? How does it still change everything?
Dr. Scott Hahn, author of Joy to the World, will share why Advent is the perfect time to reflect on these questions and examine the Christmas story and its characters in their biblical and historical context. Host Michael Hernon, vice president of Advancement at Franciscan University, and panelists Dr. Regis Martin, Franciscan University theology professor, and Father Sean O. Sheridan, TOR, Franciscan University president, will join him in the discussion.
Airs on EWTN, ET
Sunday, Dec. 6, 2015, 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 10, 2015, 5:00 a.m.
December Show: “Joy to the World”
Sunday, Dec. 6, at 10:00 p.m. ET Thursday, Dec. 10, at 5:00 a.m. ET
Get the Handout: December Handout: “Joy to the World“
You can also Find past episodes’ handouts
- December 6, 10: “Joy to the World”
- January 3, 7: “Family & Marriage” with His Eminence Raymond Cardinal Burke
- February 7, 11: “Islam and ISIS” with Robert Spencer
- March 6, 10: “The Mystery of Suffering” with Jeff Cavins ’99
- April 3, 7: “Mercy in Action” with Father Michael Gaitley, MIC
- May 1, 5: “Catholic Universities as Witnesses to Faith” with Patrick Reilly
- June 5, 9: “The Masculine Genius” with Dr. Deborah Savage
- July 3, 7: “Mere Christianity is Not Enough” with Dr. Regis Martin